Friday, April 27, 2007

Warm Spring Day



Ahhh, the warm weather is finally here! I can say that now, because in August I will be wondering where the cool weather is. Anyway, Landon was excited for the warm day and decided he needed to play at the park shoe-less. So, on the way home, I noticed my neighbors sprinklers in her front yard were on so I decided to rinse his feet there instead of in the tub. Of course, he loved "the water" and wanted more. I turned on the sprinklers in our front yard for 10 minutes and he had a blast!


After the sprinkler fun, he was soaked so I stripped him down by the front door. I was gathering up our things outside and came inside to find him cleaning, in just a diaper. I am so happy to know that my child loves to clean! He is going to make a fantastic husband one day!

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

Yep, that's a good habit to start early!

Mom B said...

Tell Landon Gramma will help him clean next week!