Thursday, August 2, 2007

Layover in Phoenix

On our flight to NC, we stopped off in Phoenix to see Aunt Jenny and Uncle Dave. Actually, we had a 4 1/2 hour layover in Phoenix and Jen and Dave rescued me! I figured if we stayed in the airport for 4 1/2 hours, Landon (or I), might be riding on the baggage carousel before it was over. So, instead, Jen and Dave picked us up, took us to lunch, took Landon swimming and deposited us back at the airport with just enough time to clear security and make it to our gate. It was fantastic! Thanks Jen and Dave, you saved me!



1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Wow! You were able to leave, swim, and get back in time to continue on your flight? How awesome! I remember leaving the Denver airport a few years ago in between flights with my toddler and I was stressed out the whole time. But swimming? I'm impressed!