Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blueberry pickin'

Today, we drove up north of Tehachapi, about 1 1/2 hours from Edwards, to go berry picking. Actually, we were going to pick blueberries and peaches, but we couldn't find the peaches.... Did I mention that we went with 2 Moms from our TPS class and their children. I am sure that we looked quite funny trying to find the peaches. Anyway, Landon decided to eat his weight in blueberries that were freshly picked. I felt like I needed to pay these people extra for the large number of blueberries that never made it to the container.






Landon had a blast and I was sure he was ready for a big nap with all the festivities today and the fact that he's been up since 5:45 this morning, but he is in his room singing...

1 comment:

Double A's Mom said...

Our little Quality Control Manager...