Tuesday, May 15, 2007

"Swimmin Poool"



On Saturday, we took Landon to the "swimmin poool" and he had so much fun! After Landon brought us his swimsuit, hat and towel multiple times over the last week, I knew we had to find some water. The water was cold, but neither Landon nor Steve seemed to care. Landon wanted to go down one of the water slides so silly Mommy let him go down the one he wanted, the biggest one, that sent him flying into the water. He seemed a little dazed after that and wasn't begging to go back on the slide. Oops! And for the record, Landon needed 4 pool noodles at all times, no less. My child is a noodle-hog!


I whimped out of getting in the water since I have been dealing with allergies for the last week. According to the flight doc, I am allergic to the desert...do you hear that Uncle Sam? I think I'll call Steve's Commander and tell him we have to move following TPS because I'm allergic. Do you think he'll go for it? Not likely.


I hope you are all enjoying the weather were you are. It's already HOT here, in the 90s the past week that means mid 80s in house. I am not even looking forward to July and August. Who ever thought it was a good idea to build a house in the desert with out A/C? Oh wait, that would be the Federal Gov't!

2 comments:

Double A's Mom said...

I forgot about the indoor pool! Oh, we are so there...

Amy said...

We should take the guys one day. They are open until 5, I think...