Monday, May 21, 2007

Lazy Sunday Afternoon...

Don't you just love Sunday afternoon? We do! After Landon took an awesome nap yesterday, we went for a family walk/run and then we came home to cool off. Steve and Landon got in Landon's whale pool. Mommy whimped out again, that water is cold! Even Steve agreed the water was super cold this time, but of course, Landon didn't mind. Once they got in, I realized my two guys were dressed alike so out comes the camera.

First, two people should not look this much alike!



Then Landon decided it was time to wash the horse. Steve was screaming like a girl with the cold water!






This is a bonus picture from pool fun on Friday. Landon's friend Aaron and his Mom Staci (their dad/husband is in Steve's TPS class) came over on Friday afternoon to relax in the pool. Aaron was not to sure about the water, but kept inching closer. This is the only picture I got of the two of them.




1 comment:

Double A's Mom said...

Brrr!! I'm getting cold just thinking of that water! I can't believe Landon likes it so much! I think Aaron will be brave enough oh, probably by the end of the summer!